LIFE JOURNEY HIKE
During a Life Journey Hike you and I head into Mother Nature. This is an all- encompassing package, servicing your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual being.
The great outdoors provides a safe and solid platform accompanied with natural tools to open your mind, balance your emotions, move your body, and awaken your spirit.
Think about it… The most poignant and meaningful memories from your life – not to mention the best stories – come from genuine, spontaneous moments that are unforgettable.
A Life Journey Hike is an adventure, an unscripted trek through the elements, encouraging moments of clarity, tapping into your higher power to enable and open you up in reaching your ultimate goals.
FAQ’s and Preparation for the Life Journey Hike.
1. Am I able to participate in a Life Journey Hike?
Absolutely! My clients come from all walks of life, including – but not at all limited to – students, athletes, professionals, retirees, and anyone else looking to work on and move forward with any and all aspects of life. Level of trail and terrain is custom picked for you.
2. What is focused on during a Life Journey Hike?
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for mental, emotional, physical, or spiritual clarity, or even some combination thereof, the Life Journey Hike is personally and specifically tailored to you.
3. What should I expect during a Life Journey Hike?
In this organic process, each individual takes away a different meaning from their adventure – this is your personal experience, your personal development, your personal empowerment.
Typically, the journey lasts 2-5 hours, however accommodations can be made for a backpacking/camping adventure. Hikes are not limited to Southern Arizona. Please contact me for further information on backpacking and camping Life Journey Hikes.
4. Is there anything I need to bring for a Life Journey Hike?
1. Take a moment to fill out the Life Journey Hike Questionnaire.
2. Please make sure you sign the Release of Liability (.pdf) form and return it to me at least two days prior to hike.
3. Please read over the Backpack and Hiking Essentials listed below.
Backpack and Hiking Essentials
- Layer of clothing
- Allergy medication if applicable
- Comfortable/adequate hiking shoes
- Any items that you may require
Light snacks and lunch will be provided. Please notify me if you do not have a pack or require any of the above listed. **Very Important** Do not forget to pack a great attitude! Your innate positive character is not an option. It is highly recommended to carry your natural light at all times. Hike on!!